We received a request to post updated information about the Clay Fan Fest:
“Clay Fan Fest”
National Inclusion Project Benefit
May 22nd & 23rd
2010 Yorktowne Hotel
48 E Market St.
York, PA 17401
Would you like an opportunity to “meet up” with friends you have not seen for awhile or have never had an opportunity to meet? Then this event is for you…hope you can join us in 2010!
Schedule of Events:
- Saturday 10:30AM -1:30 PM- Welcome and registration in Hotel Lobby.
- Saturday AM – A “Welcome to York” historic self walking tour ending at one of the nations oldest Farmers Market…a fun place to browse and enjoy a great lunch! Maps will be available at the registration table to do this at your leisure. www.yorkfarmersmarket.blogspot.com.
- Saturday 2:00PM- Doors opens for Fan Party.
- Saturday 2:30 -5:00 PM – The Fan Party with lots of fun and surprises.
- Saturday 6:30 PM – A fully plated dinner with your choice from two entrees and a “wine pour”.
- Saturday 8:30 PM – Introductions, announcements and closing remarks.
- Sunday 8:30 AM – A “Goodbye Breakfast” with your choice from two specialty offerings.
We are hoping that this minimally structured schedule will allow your plenty of time for fellowship with old friends and will also offer an opportunity to make many new ones!
This is a wonderful Historic Hotel with beautiful ambiance and a very helpful and friendly staff. This Hotel has hosted many famous people over the years including several past US Presidents and many well known stars! For more information about the hotel visit www.yorktowne.com.
We are sure this will be a fun event and a weekend to be remembered!! All net profits from this event will be donated to the National Inclusion Project. Thanks for your support and interest in the “Clay Fan Fest” from South Central PA fans for CLAY AIKEN… Partners for National Inclusion!
Go to the Clay Fan Fest/National Inclusion Project Fundraiser Facebook page to read the complete invitation with all the information about the event, reservations and sign up form!
Very interesting blog. I wasnt aware of this get-together. Sounds like fun!