While thinking about ties, I found a few interesting facts from a site called DQT:
- Black indicates elegance and class.
- Red signifies leadership, passion, strength, and power.
- If you wear a blue you are probably a calm person.
- Green ties indicate wealth, money, and growth.
- A yellow tie symbolizes cowardice or radiance and vitality.
- If you are boring, wear a brown tie!
The stripes on British men’s ties basically run from top left to bottom right which is exactly the opposite of the stripes on American ties. Stripes are powerful and you have to give it a try to prove it.
Silk is one of the most preferred materials in making ties. As a matter of fact, it takes around 110 silkworm cocoons just to produce a good quality silk tie.
SO…….the following pictures show some of the wonderful ties wore on the show. Do you have a favorite?
I hope I posted your favorite!! Which one do you like?
**Grabatologist = a man who collects ties