Clay Aiken was on TV early Friday morning. He stopped by the popular Los Angeles station KTLA.
1. Hosts teased that the tour bus was double parked in front of the studio.
2. Talked about the tour..Christmas Tour is his favorite – never gets tired of it!
3. The tour had less snow this year than previous Christmas Tours – teased it was because he was too “Hawt”
4. Loved seeing the town of Santa Fe, New Mexico.
5. For this tour, The First Noel was his favorite song to sing because of the brass in the orchestra
6. He is on his way home on Saturday to celebrate Christmas.
Clay tweeted a great picture of himself at the KTLA studio: