Here are the answers to Wednesdays Christmas Carol Quiz.
How did you Do??
1. Where do you hear Silver Bells? “And on every street corner you hear“, Silver Bells…
2. Who danced with the silk hat on his head? Frosty of course
3. Where do you find Reindeer Paws? Up on a housetop Reindeer Paws…
4. What did the noisy cattle do to wake the poor baby? The cattle were Lowing
5. When did I see three ships? Sing it with me, I saw three ships come sailing
in on Christmas day in the morning.
6. What size were the Kings of the Orient? Well sing the first lines for the answer
They were tiny little Kings, they were wee…
7. What helps to make the season bright?
Everybody knows some turkey and some Mistletoe, help…..
8. Who wants a pair of hop-a-long boots, and a pistol that shoots?
That’s the hope of Barney and Ben – cause it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…
9. Who still wants a hula-hoop? ALVIN!!! still wants a hula hoop
10. Who kept time to the drum? Along with the drummer boy
“The Ox and Lamb kept time” ba rum bum bum bum
11. Who and what color was the animal that gave the hay to pillow his head
I said the cow all white and red , I gave him my hay to pillow his head.
from “The Friendly Beasts”
12. The hopes and fears of all the years are met in “Thee” or in the little town of Bethlehem.
13. What would keep me warm all the way home? But if you really hold me tight,
all the way home I’ll be warm. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.
14. What does Susie want? Jolly old St Nicholas says “Susie wants a Dolly”
15. Why does the child want his two front teeth? So he can wish you Merry Christmas or (whistle?)
16. What was the other reindeers name? (she used to laugh and call him names)
“Olive the other reindeer”
17. What was the horse in Jingle bells named? The bells on Bob-tail rang, so his name was Bob
I8. When will I finally go? I’ll wish you a merry Christmas,
but I won’t go until I get some, (or figgy pudding)
19. What color is Christmas without you? Elvis said it would be a blue Christmas without you
20. What is the parson in the meadows name? Frosty says that he is Parson Brown.
When we’re walking in a winter wonderland..
• Where does one go a wassailing? Among the leaves so green
• ABCDEFGHIJKMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ ? Noel (No L)
Thank you for participating!!!