No time for “pretties” tonight. It is very late and I want to at least post a bit for you.
- The concert beautiful. Clay’s voice was amazing.
- The audience was full of people from Chandler and they all seemed to love the concert!
- Clay sang songs from his Christmas album and some new songs that he felt would become classics. Each one was beautiful.
- The orchestra was so good. They added so much to the show.
- Clay did chat with the audience and shared some fun stories. Everyone laughed and enjoyed his chatter.
- Clay received 3 well-deserved standing ovations.
- It was almost a sold-out show. There were a few empty seats, but not many!
- Clay recorded a Facebook video during the concert. Check it out…it is great. CLAYSFACEBOOK
Nice picture from the local TV station:
The following are a few pictures from the phone of my friend Gay Marie. They are a bit dark, but I can lighten them up when I get home.
I will post more after I clean them up at home.
The Chandler Center for the Arts posted some videos of the show. You can see them on their FACEBOOK page.
Sorry this is so short. I look forward to adding more to the review tomorrow.
Thank you Clay, for the beautiful gift of music! The entire concert was a real present, given with love!!