Oh, it’s a long, long while from May to December
But the days grow short when you reach September
When the autumn weather turns the leaves to flame
One hasn’t got time for the waiting game
September is the 9th month of the year and marks the beginning of autumn in the Northern hemisphere and the start of spring in the Southern hemisphere.
Did you know….
- Band-Aids were invented in the month of September.
- September 19th is “Talk Like A pirate Day” around the world… an International event.
- Labor Day is the most well known holiday in September. It is observed every year on the first Monday in September.
- Grandparent’s Day is observed in the United States on the first Sunday after Labor Day
- World War II began in September, 1939, when Hitler invaded Poland.
But wait…More important here..What has Clay Aiken done in September?
September 16, 2015 – GOP Presidential Debate
September 2014 – Campaigning for U.S. Congress District 2 – North Carolina
September 19, 2008 – The Return of Clay Aiken to Spamalot
September 15, 2009 – The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
September 30, 2004 – Aladdin Premiere
September 19, 2006 – Good Morning America
Virgin Music Store with a visit from Jimmy Kimmel
Well…there are many, many more engagements in the month of September.
Maybe we will have something this September!!
The look on Clay's face (whether it was rehearsed or real fear) was priceless! Thank you, Jerome for protecting our guy! Jimmy Kimmel was so funny as a crazed fan! Happy Sunday!
That was simply hilarious! Clay’s acting ability really shows in that video! Clay has given us so much over the years! So many new and different events every year. But we are always ready for more!
Thank you for the pictures and video. The look on Clay;s face is so funny to see Jimmy Kimmel is priceless. Clay was so funny. The times Clay was on his show I miss.