Clay Aiken has been in the public eye for over 6 years. Most of his fans feel they know all sorts of trivia about him. Below is a 12 question Trivia quiz to check your Clay-Trivia knowledge. Most of the questions are easy, but a few might make you think.
We would love to read your comments on the quiz, but remember, keep the answers to yourself so that each reader has a chance to test their trivia facts. Let us know if it is too easy or if you would like some more questions on a “no-news” day.
Clay Aiken Trivia Quiz
- When Clay first auditioned for American Idol in (________City/State), he didn’t make it past the screeners. He then drove to (_____City/State) and tried again.
- In the JNT 04 tour book, Clay thanks _____for “finishing my thoughts for me, putting up with my short temper, my need to be corrective and generally helping me feel like my old self again.
- In 1995, Clay won the starring role in Leesville Road High School’s production of what musical play?
- On November 20, 2003 Clay participated in World Children’s Day. Which fast food chain did he serve up burgers and fries?
- Clay admits that his “idol” is (___), who was the host of a children’s television show and was know for his conservative sweaters.
- On what date was Measure of A Man released?
- During a guest appearance of American Idol 3, what song did Clay sing with Jasmine, Diana and Fantasia?
- According to Randy Jackson, for good luck, what should an artist do on the first day of their album release?
- At 19, Clay taught a class of autistic children at __________Elementary School.
- What was the Publishing House for the hard-cover edition of Learning To Sing?
- When Clay was around 4, he sang on the stage of the Grand Ole Opry. What song did he sing?
- What network aired “A Clay Aiken Christmas?”