With only 7 days left in the October Pepsi Refresh Challenge, supporters of the National Inclusion Project and Clay Aiken fans are working diligently to win a $50,000 grant. A win would make Halloween and the festivities just a bit more exciting.
Supporters of the National Inclusion Project are looking for more creative ways to encourage more votes for the project. The following are a few ideas that were submitted.
- Get in a group text at the beginning of choir practice at church
- A group text before your exercise class might bring in a few votes
- Contact the Special Ed teachers at the schools in your area and ask them to help
- Check for programs for kids with disabilities in your area. E-mail the director with information on the project and instructions on voting
- Ask permission to leave some fliers at the library
- Ask the parents who attend soccer practice (or any sport) to help out. Don’t forget the dance classes too.
- Be brave and just do it…..the worst that can happen is someone says no. I bet more will say OK!
I just wanted to take a moment to give you a bit of updated information about CANN. Those of you who subscribers to this site may have noticed that we changed the time we send out our e-mail alerts. After getting a lot of feedback from subscribers, we are now sending the e-mail alerts early in the morning.
Nothing else has changed at CANN. Our goal has been and always will be to share positive information about Clay Aiken. We also provide current news about the fields that are a part of Clay’s professional life.
A big thank you for your support. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us.