Clay Aiken performed in Houston Monday night. Performing at Jones Hall, Clay and his small band put on a wonderful show. From all reports, Clay was in fine voice and sang each song with lots of passion and warmth.
The audience was filled with many of the Houston PBS staff and many other reporters from the area. It will be interesting to read their reviews of the evening tomorrow.
I enjoyed the concert from my family room in California. I listened to the concert on the computer and could hear the entire program clearly. I also had the added fun of having 15 pictures sent to me during the concert. Cellphones are so amazing. I got to see the picture as Clay was singing. So..what were people saying tonight?
* Clay was fabulous and I honestly believe this was the best I’ve ever heard him.
* He’s singing this like a soft caress.
* If you’re with someone, don’t listen to the words. If you’re alone: this is for you – Clay
* His low notes are very sexy tonight
* During Solitaire what he was doing to the mic would be illegal in 50 states.
* Very attentive audience, applauding on the beginning of many of the songs.
* His voice was soothing and yet was full of power!!
* Clay was funny, talked with the audience, and sang his songs like no one else ever has. If you haven’t bought your tickets yet, get in high gear and get them!
These photos are from a cellphone (thanks, Katy) so the quality is not the best. I will add more pictures as they come in from different sources.