Clay Aiken…what a wonderful show you gave to the audience in San Francisco last night. Thank you for making the night such an exciting experience.
I started the evening by having dinner at Lori’s Diner with about 50 of the greatest fans around. Some of my dinner companions were people I had met before and others are wonderful new friends that I met. We had a great time enjoying talk, food and more talk.
The four – block walk to the theatre was an interesting experience. It was an easy walk, but the different characters that were all about made a show in itself. Today, San Francisco had a St. Patrick’s Day parade and festival. They estimated 100,000 people attended and I would bet that the Guinness flowed freely all day…and I would also bet that many of the revelers were on Market, close to the Warwick Theatre.
The concert was amazing. I am at a loss for words. From the beautiful voice singing Where Do I Begin to the last note of In My Life, the concert was about as perfect as a show could be.
The 1,000 glow sticks added such a nice touch to the end of the concert and tour. I do believe that Clay was touched as he saw the multi-colored lights from throughout the theatre.
- That was FAN FLIPPIN TASTIC!!!! I think he was genuinely touched when the glow sticks were lit.
- As I was leaving I looked at the security guard and had to do a double take. Sure enough, the woman had tears streaming down her face – our man had moved her to tears. She said he was fantastic
- Hundreds and hundreds of beautiful lights, moving in the darkness, saying, in their own way, “We love you.” He kept looking around at them. You could tell he liked it very much.
- Clay…thank you for the wonderful tour. Thank you for the memories and the joy and the laughter. Thank you for being in my life.
- It was so much fun to once again join together, night after night, and listen to you sing, talk, and laugh.
- I can’t wait for the next adventure.
- His beautiful voice. His side-splitting wit. His irresistible charm. It all came together for a truly unforgettable tour. It ended far too quickly!
It is almost 1AM and no clack yet, so I am headed for bed. I will try and post some clack tomorrow. Please check in for updates!!