What a great way to pick up some great gifts and give the best gift of all…Inclusion For All Kids!!
This is a way we can make a difference in the lives of so many children!
The following are a few facts about this National Inclusion Project Fundraiser…
- The deadline for holiday orders is December 1, 2011
- Sales Goal…$20,000 – We can do this if we sell 3000 units!
- Products are made in the USA
- Shelf life is 24 months
These items make great gifts. This is an easy way to get gifts for staff, coworkers, clients, teachers, your choir director or even your favorite nurse.
For a more elaborate gift, why not combine the pasta with some related gifts and put them in a basket. You could combine the Vineyard Pasta with a nice bottle of wine. Someone at the CB suggested a basket with The Chili Mix, tortilla chips, and a bottle of Margherita Mix. What a good idea!
The Webpage is full of so many types of gifts and food. You just might get lost in it!!
How To Order Online :
- Webpage is set up and ready to go for your online orders. Access our group at www.funpastafundraising.com/shop/NATIONALINCLUSIONPROJECT
- You will be on our group page
- Shop by selecting the SHOP NOW Yellow Icon in our group box –this will bring you to the product page.
- START SHOPPING!!!
- Company takes Visa, Master Card, Discover.
- Shipping- orders under $100=$5.95 shipping. Orders over $100=free shipping.
- To our Canadian friends- this company does not ship to Canada, so if you would like to place an order, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and she will help you, as she can take your order and ship to you. Payment would be via paypal to Cindy.
If you would like a brochure to do local sales in preference to online orders, contact email@example.com and she can send you a brochure and order forms. Please provide your name AND address for shipping.
This fundraiser is approved by The National Inclusion Project.
Let’s start shopping and have fun knowing we are making a difference today!
Thank You For Your Support!!!