The National Inclusion Project posted some details about their upcoming Champions Gala:
2013 Champions Gala
Oct 12, 2013
McGlohon Theater at Spirit Square
- Platinum Tickets $2500 go on sale on June 12 at noon EST through the Project Office
- Gold Tickets $1000 go on sale June 19 at noon EST through www.carolinatix.org
- Gala only Tickets $250 go on sale July 17 at noon EST through www.carolinatix.org
Oct 11th at 7pm – VIP Reception
- The VIP Dessert Reception at Marriott City Center will include a special performance by Clay Aiken.
- Clay will be taking individual photos with ALL Gold and Platinum ticket holders in celebration of our 10th Anniversary!
Oct 12th at 3pm – Silent Auction
- All attendees please join us in the Marriott City Center for refreshments and to bid on your favorite items.
Oct 12th at 8pm – Champions Gala – The Power of Inclusion
- The 10th Anniversary celebration will be hosted by Clay Aiken.
- The Champions of Inclusion to be honored will include Habitat International, Inc and Team Long Brothers. (check back for more honoree announcements in the future)
- A live auction will be held to benefit the National Inclusion Project
This is the 10th Anniversary Champions Gala.
Titled The Power of Inclusion, the week-end will be filled with
Excitement, Love, Dedication, Joy, Commitment, and Generosity!
For more information visit