Did you hear Clay Aiken on the radio Tuesday morning? Clay was co-hosting the show, Wake Up With Taylor.
As you probably know, Wake Up With Taylor is a daily talk show on Sirius XM Stars 109, from 7:00AM ET to 10:00 AM ET. The show is hosted by Taylor Strecker. The 3 hours are for pop-culture topics, celebrity interviews, and some fun comedic segments.
It is always fun to hear Clay chat with Taylor…he says lots of random things. The following are just a few of the things he said this week:
- His dog, Raleigh was a quiet dog, but used to howl when Clay sang Solitaire.
- Clay lost 20 pounds since last summer. Figures he will have to buy new “warm-weather” clothes.
- Gets up early in the morning and to take his dog, Harlem to Central Park…wearing his PJ’s!!(Clay’s PJ’s)
- Clay is not a fan of walking the Red Carpet and seldom likes the pictures taken there…but sometimes that is the only way to get free tickets for the event!
- He doesn’t feel he is good at promoting himself, but is better promoting his friends.
- Clay mentioned that he had some alcohol at a dinner for Ruben’s team…he ended up leaving his shoes at the restaurant.
There are lots more “Gems” so be sure and listen to the show!
Yes…Clay’s dentist, Dr. Victoria Veytsman was a guest on the program. She took some phone calls and helped Clay and Taylor play #tooftalk!
Usually, you can hear a recording of the show within hours. This site is for all who cannot hear the show live. When I published this blog, the new show isn’t listed yet. The following is the place where the show should pop up soon.
I hope everyone has a great Wednesday!
Shoot for the moon, because even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars!