Did you hear Clay Aiken on the radio Tuesday morning? Clay was co-hosting the show, Wake Up With Taylor.
As you probably know, Wake Up With Taylor is a daily talk show on Sirius XM Stars 109, from 7:00AM ET to 10:00 AM ET. The show is hosted by Taylor Strecker. The 3 hours are for pop-culture topics, celebrity interviews, and some fun comedic segments.
Yesterday’s show was filled with lots of laughs and some fun information too. The following is some of the things that Taylor and Clay talked about:
- Clay is a huge fan of Glenn Close – he has listened to her for years and just saw her in the show, Sunset Blvd a few weeks ago.
- Clay has broken up with Apple. He is now using Google “everything!!” (I wonder why?)
- Clay is going to see Hamilton again this weekend because his best friend, Thayne is playing the part of the King!
- Instead of FaceTime, Clay is using Duo to talk face to face with someone. Taylor dislikes FaceTime…she doesn’t like having to look good!
- Clay has memories of going to Block Buster to pick out videos…but really enjoys the ease of Netflix now.
- Clay used his southern accent to talk like his mother does about swear words!!
- Clay mentioned that he thinks he needs some new clothes. He thinks his fans pay attention to his clothes, hair style and his shoes and socks. He says he wears the same things over and over.
- Chef David Di Bari brought some wonderful food to the show. Clay seemed to enjoy some of the speciality dishes, especially the lemon pizza and the Pudding Chomeur in A Can. The chef certainly made me want to try his food.
I could go on and on…but I hope you had the opportunity to hear Clay and Taylor. The 3 hours are fun and the topics are all over the place!! Since I live on the west coast and don’t get up at 4am, I am glad I joined SiriusXM so I can hear the show later in the day!!!
I wish there were some pictures from the show this week. I could not find any!!
So….no pictures from the show…how about a few of my favorite pictures from the last 14 years??
Have A Wonderful Wednesday!!!
Maybe we will hear from Clay!!
Thanks for the Taylor show info. Those are great Clay photos. Hope Clay posts something soon. Thanks for the post. ❤️ UNCONDITIONAL love for you Clay.
Fun show with Clay and Taylor! We hear more of the personal side of Clay! Thank you, for posting some of my favorite pictures!
wow afun show with clay and taylor its good that we hear the more personial side of clay thanks for poasting some great clay pic tures