Did you listen to Clay on the radio Tuesday morning? Clay was co-hosting the radio show, Wake Up With Taylor. It is always fun when Clay is on the show. He and Taylor Strecker always seem to have fun. Their conversations are always interesting and you just never know what they will say! This week they talked about lots of fun things:
- They talked about the new color of Clay’s hair…Taylor likes it…Clay says he thinks his real hair color is close to what it is now!
- Asked “what is the pettiest thing you’ve done?” Clay said he had to think about this!
- Through out the show, there was talk about the Katy Perry/Taylor Swift feud.
- There was talk about Clay’s tweet last week and Clay was surprised at how many people didn’t understand that he didn’t vote for trump.
- Taylor wrote a “love note” to Clay. It said:
- Dear Clay,
I just love having you on the show cause, I mean, you’re Clay Aiken. You’re Clay Frickin’ Aiken. Do you know how cool and amazing and famous-ish that makes me look? To be, um, “Excuse me Clay Aiken is calling me. No big deal.” Okay, I wasn’t going to tell you this, but I’m going to tell you this now. It’s a confession of a love note. I love you even though…. you don’t really drink. But, because I love you so much, I’m going to let that slide. But I promise you, I’m going to get drunk, very very drunk around you and then you’re going to constantly reference it on the show and make me feel very very bad about myself. But isn’t that our special magic?Love ya,
- Surprise topic is “Worst Break-up” Clay said that he is still friends with all his former boyfriends…well, except for the first! He also said that one of his best friends was bisexual.
- Clay said that he has ADHD and is taking Adderall.
- Clay also said that he would be joining Taylor on this show every Tuesday in September.
Yes….there was lots more, but that’s what I remember now!!
I want to take just a moment to tell all our friends and fans of Clay that live in Texas that here at CANN, we are thinking of you and hoping that you are OK.
And, we hope that your loss will be small. Please know that we are sending positive thoughts and prayers to you and your family and friends!
Please let us know that you are OK.
Maybe these pictures will put a smile on your face!
I was at the Frisco concert and it was awesome!!
I’m in Dallas and we’re good here. Love and prayers to everyone in the Houston/coast area.
Thank you, kta
I can't wait to hear the show today. I'm setting time aside to listen to every word! I understand it's very interesting!!!
Going to listen to the show, too! Love Clay and Taylor, they make a great team!
I live just north of Houston. Even though my family and I are doing well, my heart aches knowing of the suffering and devastation of my fellow Houstonians! Thank you CANN for the thoughts and prayers!
Do you have to be a Sirius subscriber to listen to the show? The last photo I saw of Clay, his hair was pure white. Is that what he is referencing as his true color? I know he can't be that gray already!