Grab your four-leaf clovers, rabbit’s feet and horseshoes and Face Your Fears!!
Friday the 13th is upon us.
Clay was on The View this morning…October 13th! He was Meghan’s partner in a fun game.
More information when I get home!! The following is a picture from the show!
Friday the 13th. It’s a superstition that goes back to the 14th century–or even earlier. But are you the type of person to buy into all of that? It’s not really one of scariest days of the year, is it? I believe it’s just another day, one that you can use to celebrate a good time with friends.
Approximately, $900 million is lost every Friday the 13th because people are scared to work and travel on this date.
So, lets forget Superstitions and Celebrate Friday the 13th…
Lets just have some harmless fun for you and your friends!
Here are 13 ideas for ways to celebrate!
- Write an “I’m glad you’re my friend” message on thirteen different friend’s Facebook pages!
- Take A Thirteen Minute Walk With Clay: It may only take you around the block, but a walk with your phone filled with Clay songs will put a smile on your face. See how far walking for thirteen minutes in one direction will take you from your house.
- Bake a batch of thirteen cookies and drop them off at a friend’s house.
- Donate $13.00 to The National Inclusion Project. If we all did that today, we could send a child to camp!
- Adopt A Black Cat!
- Call up a friend and ask if you can pick up a few items for them (like maybe, thirteen or so) from the grocery store on your way home from work.
- List thirteen songs by Clay Aiken: Wait…too easy… they must all be under three minutes and thirteen seconds.
- Invite friends over for a Friday the 13th movie marathon.
- Donate $13.00 for Jerome’s recovery. Every amount will help!
- Make a friend a baker’s dozen of their favorite cupcakes.
- Spend 13 Minutes without any distractions: Turn off the phone, the computer and the TV.
- Think of 13 people that you owe a hello to. Take a moment and write them or phone them and say hello!
- Buy a friend lunch and ask them what they feel has been the luckiest moment of their life.
Some of my ideas came from LiveAbout.
Yes…this should be a fun day!!
I would rather spend my day enjoying my friends than worrying about black cats, or 13 floors in a building.
Lets have fun!
Have you any other ideas for today?