On Tuesday morning, did you have a chance to hear Clay Aiken on the radio? Clay was the co-host on the morning show, Wake Up With Taylor. This 3 hour show is hosted by Taylor Strecker and is on Sirius XM Channel 109.
During the 3 hour show, there were many talking points:
- Clay said he was in the front row of the audience at The View on Monday. He wanted to support his friend, Meghan McCain who was on the panel for the first day!
- There was a long discussion about Harvey Weinstein.
- Clay and Taylor had a long discussion about sexual harassment at the job.
- Taylor told of an incident she had at work a few years ago.
- Clay said it was important for anyone who has a problem at work to report it to HR department immediately.
- Jason Ritter was the guest on the show. He had been on The View on Monday.
- Clay said he would be on the show again next week.
- Taylor and Clay interrupted each other when they were talking about sexual harassment, but it was done in a friendly way!
I look forward to the next show. Both Clay and Taylor have a lot to say!!
Just a quick reminder from The National Inclusion Project
Faithfully passed Ashes for 1st place & Falling is a VERY close 3rd-Vote by 3pmET tmrrw http://owl.li/Vkvb30fMUxm
You still have a few hours to vote. I hope you will support the National Inclusion Project.
This is such a fun way to raise money for a wonderful organization!
"Faithfully" was my second choice. Because of my finances, I cannot vote again. Nevertheless, I hope we raised a lot of money for NIP. I'm not surprised that Clay is there for his friends, he is very loyal. Thank you, CANN!
The guy in the picture with Clay is not Jason Ritter. It was someone named Kevin. And it was "hug a Kevin" day. I swear that there's a day for just about everything! lol
Paula…The actor is Jason Ritter. He plays the role of a man named Kevin on TV. So…the picture was of Clay and Jason.
Jason is the son of John Ritter who starred in the TV show " 3's Company"