It’s Friday and that means it’s a BOLD Morning!
#BoldTV is LIVE today at 10am ET/7am PDT on Facebook Live and #Periscope
Join Carrie Sheffield and Clay Aiken as they welcome some exciting guests and discuss
the Mark Zuckerberg hearings and Facebook censorship,
to the FBI raid of President Trump’s personal lawyer, and so much more!
The guests include:
- Jenny Wilson, Salt Lake County Council member and Candidate for U.S. Senate from Utah (seeking Democratic nomination)
- Diamond and Silk, Vloggers and the Host of D&S Chit Chat
- Francesca Lana, Founder of ERA International & Co-Founder of NetworkHER
- Rita Cosby, Emmy-Winning TV and WABC Radio Host
- Allison Lee Pillinger Choi, Head of Partnerships and Development, Experiment in Dialogue
- Annafi Wahed, Founder of TheFlipSide.io
- Daniel S. Goldman, Former Assistant U.S. Attorney
- Alex Wolf, Writer & Artist and Author, “Resonate”
This sounds like an exciting and busy show…so…
grab a cup of coffee and watch Clay and Carrie discuss the news!
On Wednesday evening, Clay attended the opening of the Broadway play, Children of A Lesser God at Studio 54 in New York. According to GQ:
Children of a Lesser God: A Beautiful Play About the Space Between the Deaf and Hearing Worlds.
The play was originally written in 1979, and was adapted into a 1986 movie that starred Marlee Matlin as Sarah and William Hurt as James. Matlin won both the Oscar and Golden Globe for Best Actress that year. It was Matlin’s first film performance, and she remains the only deaf actress to have won an Oscar.
Because it was the opening night of the play, there were lots of press at the show and Clay had lots of pictures taken of his arrival.