Clay Aiken was a huge success as he made the first stop of his new tour, Tried & True. The crowd in Miami seemed excited and showed their appreciation of the beautiful music, the “at home” feeling of the artists and the well-put together list of songs.
Today’s blog will not be so well organized. As new information is still coming in about the concert, I am just putting together some comments and pictures from fans that attended the concert. I will add more when they are available.
Theme from Love Story
There’s a Kind of Hush
Can’t Take My Eyes Off of You
Something about Us
Don’t Stop Believin’
I Want It That Way (Clay and Quiana)
The Right Stuff
The Glory of Love
Love the Way You Lie (Quiana)
Baby One More Time (Clay and Quiana)
Cry Me a River (Quiana)
It’s Only Make Believe
What Kind of Fool Am I?
You Don’t Have to Say You Love Me
Who’s Sorry Now Bit (Clay and Quiana)
Mack the Knife
A Foggy Day in London Town (Quiana)
Crying (Clay and Quiana)
Build Me Up Buttercup
In My Life
From the meet & greet: Clay said he was trying to eat healthy. He is only drinking water and milk. He has given up soda and juice and will not even have any on the bus!!
- Love the rim-shot from Felix when Clay was bragging about taking time to work on his hair!
- Jazzy keyboards from Ben Cohn…surprising and genius!
- Invisible done jazzy and the “clutch” still a part of the song!
- Quiana singing Cry Me A River. What a talent!
- Starting the concert with Love Story…it seemed like Clay was singing it to each member of the audience.
- Clay was: Happy, sexy, silly, romantic, sentimental
- Clay had us alternating from laughing and hooting to swooning and sighing