An Update on Clay Aiken and Celebrity Apprentice!!
It is Midnight!!
We learned…well, we have a rumor alert!
It has been reported that Clay survived another boardroom!
Also, it is rumored that Clay might be the Project Manager on Monday!
Calling all troops! He just may need some assistance!
AGAIN!! This is all rumor, but seems credible!!
One thing we know for sure…
it is still snowing in NYC. Does that count?
Did You Know
- October 30th is National Candy Corn Day.
- One serving of candy corn contains only about 140 calories.
- Candy corn has 3.57 calories per kernel.
- More than 35 million pounds of candy corn will be produced this year. That equates to nearly 9 billion pieces –enough to circle the moon nearly four times if laid end-to-end.
- Halloween accounts for 75% of the annual candy corn production.
- A cup of candy corn has fewer calories than a cup of raisins.
- Candy Corn was invented by George Renninger and produced by the Wunderlee Candy Company in the 1880’s. In 1900, the Goelitz Candy Company, now JellyBelly Candy Company, started mass-producing the candy, but, due to lack of machinery, it was only made available seasonally from March to November. Its recipe has remained unchanged.
- Candy corn isn’t just for Halloween. There is also:
1. Reindeer corn for Christmas (red, green, and white)
2. Indian corn (it’s chocolate and vanilla flavored)
3. Cupid corn for Valentine’s Day (red, pink, and white)
4. Bunny corn for Easter (pastel-colored)
At least we know that Clay Aiken can eat Candy corn without an allergic reaction. I wonder if the younger member of his family has had Candy Corn yet??
There are so many talented Clay Aiken fans. The following are a few of the Halloween art projects that have been put together by these amazing people. Many thanks to all of them for sharing their talent with the rest of us!