Mark Your Calendars ~
Reserve Your Space To Meet & Greet Fellow Clay Fans
For A Memorable Week-end Fund-Raiser For
The National Inclusion Project
- Saturday Package – Includes all Saturday festivities and dinner – $65.00
- Weekend Package – Add dinner and the Sunday Morning Breakfast/ Round Table $80
- Hotel Room Information and rates will be released at a later date.
- Reservations are limited to 90 guests.
- $25.00 deposit will reserve your space…full payment due by May 1st, 2012
- Goal is to raise $7,500.00 for The National Inclusion Project.
- Donated items for baskets, raffles, and auctions are being accepted…especially looking for Jukebox memorabilia.
- Purchase a new commemorative tee shirt…$18.00. Must be ordered by April 15th, 2012.
Clay Fan Fest ~ Celebrating Clay Nation Friendships Around The World!
For more information contact:
Donations/deposits and shirt payments should be made payable to “SCPA fans for CLAY AIKEN Mail to
40 Oak Dr.
Mt Wolf, PA 17347
~All Profits From This Event Benefit The National Inclusion Project~
Thank you, Cookie for sending us this information! I am sure the Fan Fest will be a huge success!!