On Wednesday I was thinking about the National Inclusion Project. What a joy it has been to see a small idea blossom into a vital organization that is respected by the experts and important for so many young children.
Community has played a vital part in this growing organization. Those who support the National Inclusion Project feel that they are helping to make a difference. We know that every donation of time, ideas, or money, helps the Project lead the way for inclusive communities nationwide.
The following are a few of the ways we can “Make A Difference.”
1. The Pepsi Refresh Challenge: Just by taking a moment each day in November, we can make a difference by voting in this challenge. You can vote daily through your email, texting and Facebook. Don’t forget to get your family, friends, and colleagues to join in the fun. Just think of all that can be done with $50,000.
We have an awesome partnership with some very dedicated organizations this month so we would also appreciate you voting for them, too. You can go to www.tinyurl.com/pepsinovemberto find the Pepsi links for all of our partners.
You can text the following numbers to PEPSI (73774):
- 109857 – National Inclusion Project
- 109468 – SWOOP Wheelchair Ramps
- 109695 – St. Anthony’s School Computer Lab
- 109801 – North Central Troy
In 2009, Christie Cookie had a contest to give away $25,000 to charities. They had more than 300,000 people to vote for their favorite charity and more than 1,800 charities from around the country nominated. They learned so much about different charities and the amazing work they do each day, but also the needs they face. So, they decided to do even more to help by giving back to one charity each month.
Each time our featured cookie tin is purchased in the months of November & December, Christie Cookies will donate 20% of the price of the tin back to us.
So click, order, and enjoy not only amazing cookies but also the feeling of knowing you made a difference to ensure no child sits on the sidelines!
3. Fun Pasta Fundraiser: National Inclusion Project’s fundraising efforts are underway and we’re excited to be selling Fun Pasta for our cause ! What a great idea for holiday gift giving or anytime gifts !! With your generous support we have been able to continue the success of our inclusion programs and make a difference for kids across the country! The funds raised from this new effort will help us continue our mission of inclusion and it’s so easy to get involved and make a difference in the lives of so many children. . . 40% of your online order will directly support our efforts! So have fun shopping and thank you for your support!
The following are a few facts about this National Inclusion Project Fundraiser…
- The deadline for holiday orders is December 1, 2011
- Sales Goal…$20,000 – We can do this if we sell 3000 units!
- Products are made in the USA
- Shelf life is 24 months
How To Order Online :
- Webpage is set up and ready to go for your online orders. Access our group atwww.funpastafundraising.com/shop/NATIONALINCLUSIONPROJECT
- You will be on our group page
- Shop by selecting the SHOP NOW Yellow Icon in our group box –this will bring you to the product page.
- START SHOPPING!!!
- Company takes Visa, Master Card, Discover.
- Shipping- orders under $100=$5.95 shipping. Orders over $100=free shipping.
- To our Canadian friends- this company does not ship to Canada, so if you would like to place an order, contact email@example.com and she will help you, as she can take your order and ship to you. Payment would be via paypal to Cindy.
your current home page. Underneath the gray “Who Do You GoodSearch For”, write “National Inclusion and Click “Verify.” Each time before your search, make a habit of glancing at the “My Charity” box at the top of your screen to see that it says National Inclusion Project. Then put your search word in Goodsearch Search Box.
5. Wrapping For Inclusion is a nationwide awareness and fundraising campaign in which volunteers throughout the United States wrap holiday packages. The donated funds are then sent to the foundation to help it reach its goal of Inclusion for All Children.
If you would like to volunteer, please send your contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org.