On Monday, May 13th, The National Inclusion Project announced a new fundraising campaign. Called The 200 Kids Campaign, the program is a way that all can support the organization regardless of your plans to attend the Gala in October.
National Inclusion Project’s
200 Kids Campaign
GOAL = Raise $50,000 by July 28th to enable programs to include 200 kids in camp!
IF we reach our goal and raise $50,000 by July 28, 2013 (our official anniversary), two donors will be randomly selected to present the 200 Kids Campaign check on stage to our co-founders, Clay Aiken and Diane Bubel at the 10th Anniversary Champions Gala!
DONATE NOW to help us send 200 Kids to camp!
We hope you will join us in celebrating our first 10 years by participating in the 200 Kids Campaign. Your donation will help the Project ensure that EVERY child has the opportunity to participate and that no child sits on the sidelines. On behalf of ALL children, thank you for making a difference!
The Following is some Helpful Information
1) To count towards our goal, each donation must be marked as a gift to the 200 Kids Campaign.
2) All donations must be received by midnight on Sunday, July 28, 2013.
3) Two donors will be randomly selected with an outside party as a witness to present a mock check to co-founders Diane Bubel and Clay Aiken at the 10th Anniversary Champions Gala on Oct 12, 2013 in Charlotte, NC. Those selected will be contacted through phone and email in August and must confirm within 15 days that they would like to present the check.
4) The selected donors must be Gala attendees to be able to present the check.
5) In the event that the selected donor can not attend the Gala, another will be chosen.
What a great way to raise some money for The National Inclusion. This is an opportunity for every person to help Clay, Diane, and The National Inclusion Project make sure that no child sits on the sidelines! Remember…every dollar counts!
SO…head over to the National Inclusion Project website and click on the donate tab. AND…don’t forget to mark it as a gift to the 200 Kids Campaign!
The following are a few pictures of past National Inclusion Galas!