A Big Thank you to Clay Aiken for the fabulous web concert last night.
What a wonderful way to start the new year!
Lets do it again!
And another Big Thank you to Ben Cohn.
You add so much to the concert.
Did you watch the web-concert? If so, you were one of over 17,000 views. If for some reason, you were not able to see the concert, it is still available on Clay’s Facebook page. You can still watch it there as many times as you want. And, of course, the numbers go up too!
It was fun to see that both Quiana and Angela were watching the concert and sent a comment to Clay. Those three made a great team.
I was lucky enough to see the warm-up video of Clay singing the ballad version of Invisible. It took me about 2 seconds to realize we would have a wonderful concert.
Clay’s song choices ran from some of his classic songs to songs that I had never heard him sing before. Each song was chosen to work with just the piano. Thanks to Ben for adding a magic touch the the songs!
I tried to write down the 15 songs in order:
- At This Moment
- Get Here (Is That Right?)
- I Don’t Have the Heart
- Love, Look What You’ve Done To Me
- Proud of your Boy
- I Can’t Make You Love Me
- Bring Back My Love
- The Way
- Something About Us
- Someone Else’s Star
- Unchained Melody
I loved every song, but if I had to choose my top 5, they would be
- Sarah – a beautiful song that I had never heard Clay sing.
- I Can’t Make You Love Me – such a emotional song…memories of Clay’s Juke Box Tour.
- Invisible – but as a ballad, slow and sexy!!
- Somewhere – One of my favorite songs for years, so it is extra-beautiful when Clay sings it!
- At This Moment – No special reason, it’s just the correct pairing of song and singer.
So…what are your favorite songs from the concert?
It will be fun to see your picks in the comments!
I look forward to reading about your favorite songs from this concert.
And yes…I am still smiling…what about you?