This evening, I celebrate living in California!
I can’t even imagine how difficult it must be to live though a storm like the one on its way to NYC and the north east coast!
I hope that all of our CANN friends…from the Carolinas to New York and above, are safe and comfortable!
According to The Weather Channel:
- Winter Storm Stella’s main event is underway as blizzard warnings include New York City.
- Snowfall rates of 1 to 4 inches per hour are possible.
- Road and airport travel are likely to be snarled across the region. Some roads may become impassable.
- NY1 is now forecasting that the city will be hit with between 8 and 15 inches of snow!
- New York City public schools will be closed Tuesday due to the storm and so are the Public Libraries
Traditionally, Broadway shows will stay open even during the worst winter snow storms, as long as the public transportation systems in New York City (and surrounding areas) are still in operation. Broadway shows will always close if the New York City Mayor issues a storm emergency, closes all public transportation, closes the bridges and tunnels going into the city and issues a vehicle and people-ban on the streets on NYC.
I would imagine that life for everyone in the city will be affected today. I know that Clay was in London during the biggest winter storm last year. I hope he went grocery shopping today!!
Do you remember these times when Clay dressed for the cold?
Hats, Gloves, Scarves, Heavy coats…yep…it looks like Clay will be OK!!
Everyone…Please be safe!
Clay…Let us know you are OK!!