Did you walk through New York City with Clay Aiken on Tuesday morning?
I did and I had fun…I even felt like I was out of breath from walking so fast!!
Yes…Clay periscoped his trip to the studios of SiriusXM Radio. And, because of the nasty weather he had to walk – 18 blocks!!!
If you missed seeing the Periscope, you can see it on Clay’s twitter page. Just scroll down a few posts.
Clay was headed to the studios to be a guest on the radio show, Wake Up With Taylor! Clay has co-hosted the show a few times before and it has always been filled with fun.
Clay posted the following tweet:
I can remember some fun comments that were said on the 3-hour show:
- Bath vs. Shower : Clay says about a bath: “you marinate in your own filth”.
- Men’s Cologne: If I tell everyone what product I’m using, I change because I want to smell special!
- Thinks that texting helps kids with their spelling.
- Clay said that he has met every President since he was born except Reagan.
- Clay and Taylor discussed the Kit Kat song…Clay sang a bit of it!!
- Clay shared some of the worst comments he has gotten on Social Media. Wow! Why do people say such horrible things!!
I am glad that Clay chats with Taylor. The conversations are usually light and fun and it is always a great 3 hours.
Clay must have been hungry after the busy morning. He posted a picture on his Instagram page. He even has the spoon ready to dig in!!
The trouble with radio is there usually no pictures and today, I couldn’t find any new pictures from the studio.
Maybe you will enjoy a couple of these pictures!