Happy Friday! I hope you have a great day!
On Thursday night, I had the opportunity to sit in on a conference call with the National Inclusion Project. The Director’s Chat was hosted by Executive Director, Nick Leisey. The call lasted about 30 minutes and we got to hear the up-to-date goings on in the National Inclusion Project.
The following are a few things that Nick covered in the chat.
- He mentioned the new Board member for the Project. Sarah Cronk is the founder of The Sparkle Effect, a national nonprofit that generates cheerleading and dance teams that bring together students with and without disabilities. He mentioned how excited everyone was to have her on their team.
- Nick said that they are doing an intense revision of the Let’s All Play program. They want to make sure it is meeting the new standards of the industry.
- There was a great discussion about the 2017 Gala. Nick said they are taking the best of the last Gala and added some new ideas too.
- There was talk about the Let’s All Play / Basket Benefit held at 2:00pm. The event is free and there will be lots of baskets to raffle off and fun games to play!
- During the afternoon, one of the raffles will be dinner with Nick and Diane before the evening Gala event.
Nick commented that the Gala program will be full of wonderful music. He was excited about the honorees and they seem to be excited too. He did mention that besides the song that Clay will sing on FaceBook Live, they will send out a few pictures to those who are not able to attend the Gala!
There will be 3 different things for the live auction:
- Faye will host a dinner at her home for a small group
- Game night with Clay
- Broadway Night with Clay and Ben -includes a pre show dinner, Ben’s seats at Evan Hansen, followed by a backstage tour with Ben and Clay.
WOW!!! What an exciting week-end!
Just a reminder…there are still tickets available for the Gala. You can purchase the tickets HERE! I think the event will be fabulous!
On Thursday, BOLD posted the following on Twitter:
It’s so nice to know that Clay will be on Bold this morning!! Are you watching/did you watch?
The following are some great pictures from Clay on BOLD
Are you watching BOLD Today??