On Tuesday night, Clay Aiken chatted with members of his Official Fan Club in a Live Video Chat. Clay was at home and seemed relaxed and happy. The following are some of the things that happened during the chat:
- When the chat was connected, Clay was munching on some purple and blue popcorn.
- He thought Obama’s speech was a bit boring, was disappointed that the SSB was pre-recorded and said that Kelly rocked!!
- When he came home two days ago, a lamp in his home was on fire…high flames. He put it out with an extinguisher which worked but made a mess all over at least three rooms! Clay showed us the lamp! YIKES!!!
- Clay was disappointed in some of the questions that fans were typing as it seemed some were sending rude remarks.
- Clay was proud that he cooked last night…made a beet dish and even shared a picture of it with us. I hope he will share the recipe!
- When asked, Clay said that he knew about Penn’s song about him. He was asked to be a part of it, but declined. Clay said he did like Penn
- Regarding Constantine Maroulis…Clay requested the tickets for his mom and has no idea why anyone thought he would be there. He commented that at least Constantine got some publicity.
- Clay’s special guest was Quiana who is a good friend of Clay and one of his back-up singers. She was a remote guest. The screen was split so we could see both Clay and Quiana! Quiana had pop-corn too!!
- After some casual chat between Clay and Quiana, Clay explained the new project that they are working on together.
- Before Clay signed off, he sang a couple of verses of The Facts of Life…to prove he knew the words.
- At the very end, Clay didn’t know how to sign out of the chat…he had to ask for help and finally said his good-byes to his fans!
I feel confused as to how much I can say about Clay’s new project. Clay said it was fine to talk about it at Chat boards and private fan boards….but didn’t want it out to the general public, including Twitter and FaceBook.
I realize that most of the readers here know about the new project, however, we have lots of readers from other blogs and entertainment sites that subscribe to this blog. I am not sure what is correct to post. So…I hope you understand. I would rather be too careful than talk about something that should not be shared. If you would like more information, please leave a comment or e-mail and I will e-mail you about the news.
I thought it might be fun to see some pictures of Clay and his good friend, Quiana.