Monday, July 6, 2015…an exciting and fun day for those who follow Clay Aiken.
Clay started the day with a tweet:
We need to celebrate the MANY a people who work hard to make an album! Show the Album Credits on Apple Music! MOVEON
It’s good to see Clay is still looking for the fair credit for all who put together an album or song. According to the site:
Album credits are the lifeblood of musicians. Musicians need them to be displayed when their music is played.
Showing the headline artist and track title only anonymizes and minimizes the contributions of all the others involved and forecloses opportunity.
Please show the credits when music is played!
Certainly sounds right to me!
Just a few minutes after Clay sent the tweet, those who follow Clay on Periscope got a “whistle” to let us know that Clay was sending a Periscope to his followers.
Clay was on the train from North Carolina to New York City! He was traveling with his son, Parker, and his friend Benji. The three were sharing a private room.
There were some fun moments:
1. The train left NC two hours late…two hours to sit and wait(maybe sleep too).
2. Clay’s son loves trains and was excited to be on the train.
3. Clay read the screen and answered some of the comments and questions from his followers.
4. He mentioned that there was something new for the Gala…everyone who attends will go home with something special!
5. Clay was disappointed that they no longer have a dining car on the train…it’s an all-day trip!!
6. Clay introduced his friend Benji and had Parker say hi to those on Periscope.
7. Clay sang a few lines of a song, but didn’t want to disturb his neighbors on the train.
8. He said he would Periscope later in the day!!
The wonderful Deemer made some screen caps of the morning Periscope. Many thanks!!
In the evening, Clay sent his followers another Periscope video. It was titled: Are We There Yet?
1. Clay said that they were supposed to be in NYC but had only made it to Philadelphia…they were still behind!!
2. Clay was anxious to get home to NYC. He was asked why he was going to NYC and he said, thats where he lives!
3. Clay asked Benji to explain about Yoga and obviously, Benji is an expert.
4. After answering some of the questions of his followers, all three of the guys sang a bit…the star…Parker, who sang the theme song from The Lego Movie… Seeing Clay’s proud look was enough to bring smiles to most people.
A Big Thank You to Clay for sharing a bit of his time with his Periscope followers. These small visits make so many people happy and excited. I hope we get more again!
Do you follow Clay on Periscope? Clay has 1,531 followers. Obviously, lots of fans are not signed up yet.
After a day like today that was filled with so much fun, I hope Clay gets many more followers. It is free and easy to join.
According to Google Play:
Periscope lets you broadcast live video to the world. Going live will instantly notify your followers, who can join, comment and send you hearts in real time. The more hearts you get, the higher they flutter on the screen.
Twitter really likes Periscope. They purchased Periscope a few months ago for a reported 100 million dollars!!
If you choose to sign up for Periscope, you can stream publicly or only share with a select group of friends and family.
So…if you have trouble signing up for Periscope to follow Clay, please ask for help. There are lots of readers here who can help you out. I think it would be great to see some more followers of Clay Aiken.!
Did you see the Periscope Videos of Clay on Monday??