Today is Tuesday, January 11th. To most people it is just another day, but for CANN…. well..
Today is the 2nd Anniversary of CANN!
When CANN was started there were two goals:
- Keep the public updated on all the Clay Aiken news as it happens.
- Maintain a place that presents Clay in a positive way.
Here are some interesting statistics:
- published 998 posts and articles and never missed a day
- 12,236 published comments from readers
- an ever-growing subscriber list – an easy way to stay in touch
- visitors from 133 countries all over the world
Cann has been published on both Linda Eder’s and Joni Mitchell’s Official Fan Club sites. We have also had some surprising responses from the PR people who represent many of the music businesses and artists that we have covered. It is always fun when you realize people are reading what you write!
In the last year, we have published reviews of performances, reported live from many appearances, reported on the state of the recording and radio industries, and supported the fund raising at most of the charities that Clay has said he supports. We have also had some crazy polls and some exciting memories
We have tried hard to present a place where all Clay fans are welcome. Whatever your home board, we hope you enjoy our news
SO…Let’s Celebrate!! A Toast To Clay Aiken!! May 2011 Be The Best Year Yet!!