Win 2 Ticket to the Tried and True Tour with Clay Aiken!
Warfield Theater – San Francisco, California
Saturday, March 12th
PBS Pledge Seats!
Have you been working on your Clay Aiken Trivia? Well, today is the day to put all your Trivia Knowledge to work. For some of you, this quiz is just for fun, but for some of you, it is the opportunity to win 2 Clay Aiken concert tickets!! The second place winner will receive a Starbucks Gift Card.
PLEASE! DO NOT POST THE ANSWERS HERE!!
OK………Here are the rules.
- The first person to send me the correct answers is the winner. If you post the answers, it will not count.
- If no one gets all the answers, the winner will be the first person to send in the most correct answers. Send in whatever answers you have, you might win without getting all the answers.
- Send the answers to: email@example.com
- The contest will end on Friday, January 14th at midnight PDT.
Here we go…
1. How many concerts were a part of the Timeless Tour?
2. In the JNT ’04 tour book, Clays thanks________ for “finishing my thoughts for me, putting up with my short temper, my need to be corrective and generally helping me feel like my old self again.”
3. In 2004, Clay sang with Heather Headley at her concert in New York. What charity did the concert benefit?
4. On what date was Measure of A Man released? (Complete date)
5. Name the actor who played the nun who skated and danced in Spamalot.
6. Clay had his first book signing at the Barnes and Noble at the Triangle Town Center in Raleigh. Name three other cities he held book signings.
7. Clay participated in two special performances in Las Vegas. What were they? (AI tour is not a choice)
8. Who is the arranger of Unchained Melody on Tried and True?
9. When Clay was around 4, he sang on the stage of the “Grand Ole Opry.” What song did he sing?
10. Where did Angela have a fight with some large insects?
11. On the album “Measure of A Man,” which song mentions the sun, the moon and the stars?
12. What is the name of the restaurant in Southern California where Clay was surrounded by photographers and had trouble moving his car?
13. What is the name of Clay’s former teacher who toured with him on the Joyful Noise Tour in 2005?
14. One of the cast members of Spamalot sang backup vocals on Clay’s album On My Way Here. What is her name?
15. In 2004, Clay won an award from New Music Weekly magazine. What was the award?